still kickin'...

so, yeah... welcome back.

ok, so the link to your right that takes you to Lake Effect totally works now. feel free to click it and enjoy the hilarity that is my life in comic form. well my life and a few friends. ok, my friends and me in it a little. fine! a comic about my friends and i make an appearance occasionaly. no, i'm in it. for real.

ok, so i'm in the new apartment now. have been for a month. feel free to barage me with complaints about not updating sooner. none, huh, alright then. the place looks good, got lots of stuff up and things that you sit and sleep on in the right places. lots of girlie things around as well. time to man up, i guess.

i case you didn't know, i dont work at the holiday inn anymore. yep, i've done it. i've escaped the wrath that was the hospitality industry. never again will i have to wear a vest with a tie and tell people where to meander throughout a winding maze of human misery. wow, well that's kinda of close. especially the part about the vest.

so, my new job is at a health network company in west seneca. i've got a cube and an inbox. looks like i've made it folks. the Com majors' dream, a cubicle. its all about paper pushin' and number crunchin' bitches.

well that's what new around here. seriously, check out Lake Effect when you get a chance, we could use the hits.

'til next time, shock the monkey.

0 comments: