Tuesday afternoon

So we're currently in the sixth day of Passover. I'm starting to feel a little like Newman from Seinfeld in the episode where he sees Kramer's head as a giant cooked turkey, although I'm seeing people as loaves of Rye and Whole Wheat. My buddy Josh sent me this e-card today. There never was a truer card sent. Also, a solid choice for man to man card giving. To the point and containing some hints of violence. Also see: Achewood.com Cards for other Dudes.

Had a pretty enjoyable weekend. Was an extra day longer thanks to Friday being good. Brooke made lots of delicious kosher food on Sat. and several friends joined us in devouring it. There are still a bunch of leftovers, which will thankfully get me through the next 28 hours or so. Holy crap pasta is gonna taste good tomorrow.

Wedding planning is still in full effect. Finalizing things here and setting up meetings there. Major stuff is pretty much taken care of, including invites, and RSVP cards are returning left and right. Quick note: we spent so much time making sure that our invitations were all neat and proper and such; who knew that everyone could just write all over our RSVP cards. I mean, I dig it, some great notes showing up, but if I knew that was going to happen I would said we should make our RSVP's look like this.

Alright, 3 URL links in one entry, I've hit the quota. Later interweb.

0 comments: