I can't eat what?

Passover started last night, so Jews around the world are going all Atkins for a week. Brooke and I did our own little seder last night, but we'll be doing the 2nd seder tonight with my friend Josh at his place. Should be a good night of Jewish cuisine and ridiculousness. We'll see if anyone gets smacked.

So, for this passover I've decided to give the old going kosher a try. Brooke's excited that I'm doing it with her and my stomach is yelling at me for not giving it "man food" for the next week. Shut up stomach, charoset is tres manly. I'll probably dialogue on this blog about how it's going. Should be fine up until the weekend, wherein matzos becomes the driest thing ever made and all I think about is pounding bologna sandwiches. I'm so white.

To all the Jews out there, Chag Semeach. To all you other people, get your pork outta my face.

1 comments:

ginnie said...

dave, so glad you're back on the blog! have a wonderful passover!