shout out loud!

dude, we got sports news.


to start off:

Ow!

Welcome back fellas. We missed ya.


Ok, now on to more news.

Travis Henry got his trade and is now a member of the Tenesesee Titans. Good move for us and a good move for them. With an injury prone Chris Brown, they could use Henry for a little assurance in the backfield. And, for us, it's offically the Willis McGahee show now in Buffalo, and his first guest is, you guessed, some championships. This guys' got more power in his legs than I have in my, well, anywhere in my pudgy frame. I am not gonna mind watching him for the next 10 years running 30-40 times a game. It's how we're gonna win this year.


So, made a trip the local Blockbuster down the street from the apt and picked up this nice little unknown film. God damn.That was some crazy shit, but with those guys, you expect it. I know i'm about 6 to 8 months behind by just talking about this movie now, but its still worth talking about. Cause, dammit, you're gonna need a montage.


We're going strong with Lake Effect now, and we're gonna be on 3 times a week now. Movin' up. Things are getting crazy and no one knows what's gonna happen next. Oh, wait, I do. Ha ha, that rules.


Ok, keep reading and keep breathing. Lifes' happenin people, get with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the film tip, dave, now i've got one for you: I (Heart) Huckabees.

this wonderful film is a trip down the rabbit hole, a funny, deep, mystical exploration of the meaning of life. great actors in it, too: lily tomlin, dustin hoffman, isabelle huppert, naomi watts, jason schwartzman, marc wahlberg, jude law.

rent it and enjoy!

gin

Dave said...

Brooke and I saw that when it came out. It was a good one. And, it did have a good cast.

Thanks for the reminder, I'll have to see it again.

Eric said...

Screw that! Go buy the new DVD edition of Freaked! Need I say more?