you could say mobile...

Hey kids, time for your monthly update.

A full 2 months into married life now. It's good and we're enjoying the little things that come with marriage, like tax breaks. Definitely helps since we got a new car at the end of July. Went with good old GM and picked up a 2009 Pontiac Vibe. It's solid. Got a lot of room for two people for a hatchback. Plus its got a lot of bells and whistles and slide rulers and spinning tops and jacks and other 1950s kids toys.

Other than the new car, everything else is going as normal. I start a sketch writing class tomorrow afternoon through UCB (Upright Citizens Brigade). Should hopefully be a good time and give me some knowledge on how to construct all my funny ideas into completely inappropriate skits. The more nudity the better I say! Ask Brooke, I say it.

Gonna be back in the Roch/Buffalo area over Labor Day weekend for my cousin Cathy's wedding and fantasy football draft mayhem. If you're around, we'll probably see you since we're friendly like that. It'll be the first roadie with the new car, so we'll be able to plug in the iPods and rock out on 81N and the Thruway. Thinking Brit Pop/Rock since I'm addicted to the new Lily Allen song. I'll admit it, she's British.

Oh, got a Blackberry Tour a month ago as well. I'm fully connected to everything now, so if you want to get a hold of me at any moment you can. Even for lolz.

0 comments: